Springfield Pastured Eggs
Made with nature by pasture-raised hens.
Why buy Springfield Pastured Eggs?
- Our birds are stocked at <750 birds per hectare
- We use NO hormones, antibiotics, chemicals or synthetic dyes
- Our hens spend all day every day outside.
- Genuinely free range!
- All birds have access to fresh, fertile pasture
- A state winner in the 2017 Delicious Produce Awards
- HACCP accredited
- High welfare standards
- Family owned and operated.
Bought these last week for a ‘change’ and what a change they were. These eggs are beautiful and I don’t hand out 5 stars easily. Absolutely superb and well worth the 5 stars. Your chooks are happy chooks and it tells in the taste of the egg. Well done!
The best eggs ever. They use these at my partner’s work, they are now the only ones I will eat. Genuinely free range, they taste amazing.
Amazing produce by a very dedicated team! I’ll certainly be recommending Springfield Pastured Eggs, they are delicious! Keep up the good work guys!
I started using Springfield Pastured Eggs in our cafe mid 2016. After almost 9 months, I’m thrilled to have these guys as part of our ongoing supply team. Not only are they local and delicious, the consistency of freshness and quality is a credit to Ben, Lena and team. Your meticulous dedication to what you do is evident in the number of eggs we poach, scramble and fry each week.